Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reflection

Well I have finished!!! While I had not used many of the technologies that this course led me to I found that some were extremely interesting and that I was missing out. This is true of the Librarything and some of the Flickr and the online image stuff. The podcasts and blogs that are out there are not something that I have had a chance to discover before and there may be some thing of interest that I will yet discover. RSS feeds and Delicious are still something that I am not sure of for me - the feeds are mainly news based and I don't take much notice of the news at the best of times.

Some of the other things look interesting and now that I have had the opportunity to look at them I will try to experiment some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment